Well Knox is growing so much, or at least that’s what I keep telling myself because I seem to be growing so much! 11lbs to be exact… Yes, 11lbs. I keep thinking I will wake up one morning and the scale will go down instead of up. But somehow it just keeps going up.
We are well into the nesting phase in the Hansen house. Tyler swears he is going to find twigs and grass in a corner somewhere. I have cleaned out every closet, nook and cranny in the entire house. I keep having panic attacks in the middle of the night wondering if we have what we need (which we have NOTHING so the answer is “no, we do not have what we need yet”). I am also extremely emotional. Tyler found me crying in the study yesterday. When he asked me what was wrong all I could say was “I do not know how to wash a penis!” Well, it’s true! All I know about is girl stuff like American Girl Dolls and big pink bows. So poor Knox is in for an adventure.
We bought Knox’s furniture last weekend and are about to order the bedding. So exciting! My parents bought Knox’s crib and my grandmother Gran and Aunt Bridget bought the dresser and glider. This was by far the sweetest gift they could give us! We feel so blessed. I will post some pictures after we pick it from the store.
Here is a big belly pic for all of you who are dying to see just how large and in charge I am!
At 23 weeks, Knox is...
- the size of a large mango (just over 11 inches long)
- weighs over a pound
- kicking a ton!

mattie claire just said, "Ohhhh...I want to live with Bre-Bre."
ReplyDeletePS You look adorable.
ReplyDelete