"I give it two weeks tops!" These were the words I remember telling my mom in the car as she freaked out over me having a boyfriend. I promised her "it was no big deal". I just had a silly little crush and it was nothing more.
Now, almost 8 years later Tyler and I are married and expecting our first child. I would have never believed that a friendship that began over late night AOL instant messenger chats would have led to this meaningful marriage.
I am so thankful that God’s vision and plan is bigger and better than ours. I am so excited to see the plan He has for this next chapter of our lives.
“'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” Jeremiah 29:11
You have a blog!! YAY! :)
ReplyDeleteA BABY??? A BABY???? I'M GIDDY FOR YOU!! MY GRAND LITTLE, YOU ARE SO INCREDIBLE!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SWEET TYLER! I SO WISH WE COULD HAVE HUNG OUT MORE BEFORE I MOVED AWAY...BUT, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TAKE A "BABYMOON" TO SAN DIEGO BEFORE BABY HANSEN IS BORN, BY ALL MEANS, MY HOUSE IS OPEN!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have a blog too!!! Check it out! :) It's really lame, but hopefully we can be blog buddies!!
ReplyDelete