Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This past weekend we had so much fun! Tyler's brother, Derek, married his long-time girlfriend Emily. They had a gorgeous wedding and it was so much fun! Emily was a stunning bride and we are so excited to have her in the crazy Hansen clan. 
It was a very special weekend because Knox got to spend some time with his great grandparents - George and Rita. Tyler's Aunt Pam and cousin Rachel also came to the wedding. It is always fun to see them!


Tyler and I searched high and low for a special outfit for Knox to wear to the wedding. And... if I can say so myself he looked especially handsome in his tie! Awww baby ties are so adorable! He was rockin' the look and loving the attention. I am pretty sure the wedding wore him out because that night he slept from 11pm to 6:30am. YES - he slept through the night! It has not happened since, but I am not loosing hope. He's such a great sleeper and I know he will be sleeping through the night in no time.

Knox with his daddy and uncles.   
 An updated family photo :)
Knox with his great grandma Rita.
Four generations of Hansen men. What a special picture!
Proud Uncle Luke and Aunt Maria
The weekend was a blast and we loved spending time with family. I only wish we had more weddings to come, but all of the Hansen boys are married. Looking forward to the next big events... more cousins for Knox. Luke, Maria?

1 comment:

  1. Omg, that TIE is precious!! Y'all look great Hansen family :)

    ReplyDelete