First on the list was to paint pumpkins. I know most people carve pumpkins, but I hate how they dont last (especially in Houston) and start to stink. Our hometeam (Bible study group from church) has an annual pumpkin carving party. This year we had in out at the Gertson's house in Lissie, TX. If you dont know where Lissie is, well neither do I. All I know is we drive for a long time and then arrive at this perfect house out in the middle of all these rice fields (are they even called fields?) hmmm. I love going to the Gertson's house because it is so peaceful. Time slows down and you really get to enjoy life. I love being away from the hustle and bustle of the city (or suburbs in our case). Being out there makes me want to move to some land and just SLOW DOWN. Anyways, it was so much fun. Our hometeam has been such a blessing to us. I love these ladies and appreciate their friendship and fellowship.
Everyone's pumpkins
Knox and his two best friends
Me and my boy
Our pumpkin Family - self portraits
Knox gets heavy....
Updated family photo
I love this picture - Jacob is at the precious newborn stage where he will sleep anywhere at anytime. Knox and Lilly are enjoying Emily dancing for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment