Dear Knox,
I think you might have your daddy's personality. You are extremely easy going with the exception of when you are tired. When you are sleepy you do not want to be anywhere but in bed (just like your dad). You have SO much joy! I am not sure if it's a baby thing or a life-time trait but you radiate joy. Your laugh is contagious and it's the sweetest thing we have ever heard. You might be a little bit of a mama's boy, but that's okay. I have a feeling it won't last for too long. You are growing so fast. You have outgrown your carseat. It seems like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital and that seat swallowed you. Now your head hits the top and your feet hang off the edge. You have a big boy seat coming in the mail tomorrow. Please stop growing up!
Love,
your mama
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment