Dear Knox,
You are changing so much so fast! Just in the past 2 weeks you have done all kinds of new things.
On January 14th you rolled over for the first time! Around 4:00am you were fussing in your bed. You have been sleeping through the night since 6 1/2 weeks so I was little confused as to why you were awake. As soon as I went into your room, I saw why you were so upset. You had rolled over and you were not happy about being on your back! You looked up at me with a big ole smile, just like you were saying "look what I did mom!" I turned you back onto your tummy and you went back to sleep. You did it again a couple of nights ago. I have yet to see you do it during the day but I know its only a matter of time.
You also have started eating cereal. At first you were pretty confused but you are really getting the hang of it. You have 1 Tbs. each morning. You love to hold the spoon and bowl and make a huge mess!
You have started laughing out loud. A lot. It's an amazing laugh that makes daddy and I smile real big. You did it a few times over Christmas (once for Mommy and once for Aunt Magan) but just recently you have started doing it every day. Here are some videos of your favorite game (the kissy game).
You are really starting to enjoy your jumperoo. 2 weeks ago you would sit in it and watch the lights, but I still had to entertain you. However, you are now playing in it A LOT! You just play and play.
You have become quite the curious little man. You are grabbing everything in sight: my phone (you keep hanging up on people), decorations, jewelry, food, and everything else. You are so curious!
Last but certainly not least is your hair. You seriously have the cutest hair. It sticks straight up and goes out in all directions. It grows more and more every day and it continues to stick straight up. Its just about the cutest thing ever.
You are growing and changing so much and we are savoring every moment with you.
We love you,
Mom & Dad
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment