Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Big 3 Month Old

On December 9th Knox turned 3 months old. I cannot believe how fast time flies. He is such a sweet boy and I am loving every moment with him. Here are his current stats:

Weight: 17lbs. (size 9 month!!)

Sleeping Patterns: Knox goes to bed every night between 8:30 and 9:30pm and wakes up between 9 and 9:30am. I do not let him sleep for more than 12.5 hours because I basically miss him too much and want him up! He has also started staying awake for longer periods of time. Usually he is up for an hour to an hour and a half before he goes down for a nap. Every now and then he skips a nap in between feedings.
 
Eating Habits: He is still eating every 2.5 hours. I am scared to drop a feeding because I want him to continue sleeping through the night. Plus, I figure with him going that long at night, he probably needs to eat every 2.5 hours still. We will see. Maybe I can get the courage to try it sometime.

New discoveries: (1) he just found his thumb and he likes it! This just happened last night and he has not let go of it since then. I am thrilled! I have always wanted a thumb sucker because they are so stinking cute (until they are 10 and still sucking their thumb... not so cute). But we will cross that bridge when it comes. Until then I will ooh and awe over his cute little thumb sucking habits. (2) he is reaching out for things. This has also just started. He is reaching for the toys that dangle on his play mat. He loves the play on that mat and literally spends hours a day on it.

Accomplishments: being the best baby ever.

Places I went: to Graham for Thanksgiving!


We are enjoying him so much and his little personality is showing in everything. He is such a snugly thing. More than that, he is a genuinely happy baby. The only time he cries is when he is tired and wants to be put to bed or if something is wrong. I have been spoiled rotten with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment